WENT OUT WITH MS FARAH ABADI :D
Things has been goin crazy lately and I could not define which is true or isn’t. #sigh this shouldnt be happening. happened over and over again.. happy a minute and torn apart another minute. still, hopes are still high.
He Stopped Loving Her Today - George Jones
Loving someone till you die is FOREVER :)
I don’t know the feeling, deep feeling when you know that love is forever,that he/she is THE ONE, however the song has showed me clearly. The lyrics are captivating and his voice soothes my mind =D
A GREAT WAY TO START A DAY, A YEAR 2013 :)
gurl imma have to call you back
thats the correct face to be making.
SWEET, i’m at around 18% :)
THANKS TO KAKA MIRA! I THINK I’M GONNA BE AN ACTIVE PERSON!! third day of body rock! 11 days to go :D and this body just … deliciousooooooooooooh. hahhaha
- FRUIT & VEGETABLES –If it falls from a tree, then it’s safe to say it’s a good option. The idea is to try and eat foods that have not been altered by humans in any way. Try and buy local from the nearest farmer’s market, this way you are guaranteed quality produce, along with supporting your local farmers!
- LEAN MEATS –Meat is not our enemy. Lean meats are a fantastic source of protein, which creates lean muscle and keeps you feeling fuller for longer – BONUS! When buying meat, stick to lean, quality meats from your local butcher.
- GRAINS –Think ‘whole’ grains. Things like brown rice, quinoa, rye breads and oatmeal are all good options. Steer clear of ‘white’ breads, pasta and rice – brown is best!
- FEWER PACKAGED FOODS –Just because it claims to be healthy, doesn’t mean it’s a good choice. Many packaged foods are a company’s advertisement, attempting to lure shoppers into buying their product. You will find that there are many hidden nasties in foods found in the supermarket that can negatively impact your health.
- H20 IS THE WAY TO GO –Keep yourself hydrated all day long, and the best way to do that is good old fashioned water! Most drinks found in the supermarket are full of sugar, even some orange juice! The best option is to juice your own at home, so much better for you!
It is always very nice to know that someone somewhere out there is actually missing you, especially when that someone is your nerdi-est friend whom never make an effort to make a move on you. I am very thankful that I have such a great friend like you Mister Azizan. You’re one of the special people in my life that I’m very comfortable talkin bout just rubbish, junks or anything at all :)
Tumblr was born and raised in New York City. Like many of you, it breaks our hearts to see our neighbors — those in New York, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas — experience such loss and hardship in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
With hundreds of thousands still without power, water, and other…